All Bound to Natural Law|
Unrepentant Sinners Suffer Eternally
Crimes against Nature (what is natural in nature) & God's Primary Laws are in agreement.
All sins are forgivable, no matter how serious, except for the sin
against the Holy Ghost which must be freely committed.
Most people do not take the Teachings of Jesus seriously. They will often interpret them to serve their own wants and desires. It is common for such people to focus upon a single phrase taking it out of context of the whole of Sacred Scripture.
Are you such a person?
If you are then you have committed a serious offense against God.
The following crimes are considered the most despicable of all sins in the natural order. Order in nature is the work of God. If one does not believe in Sacred Scripture now, one will have no choice following "Judgement Day".
- The first command of God is, "Be fertile and multiply".
This admonition is understood in the Commandment: "Honor your father and mother".
- Gen. 1:26-28 Then God said: "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. Let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and the cattle, and over all the wild animals and all the creatures that crawl on the ground."
God created man in his image; in the divine image he created him; male and female he created them.
God blessed them, saying to them: "Be fertile and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it."
The command was applied to the human race wherever and whenever they would be present throughout the universe. The significance and development of its full meaning came about gradually over thousands of years, including our present century.
- Sexual acts with a person of the same sex are commonly referred to as sodomy. These acts are seen as the cause of the great flood of Noah's time.
- Jude 6-7 "The angels too, who did not keep to their own domain but deserted their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains, in gloom, for the judgment of the great day. Likewise, Sodom, Gomorrah, and the surrounding towns, which, in the same manner as they, indulged in sexual promiscuity and practiced unnatural vice, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire."
Mat. 24:38 In (those) days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day that Noah entered the ark." Also Luke 17:26-27.
- The region of Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed during Abraham's life.
- Gen. 18:20 Then the LORD said: "The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great, and their sin so grave,
- Gen 19:4-5 Before they went to bed, all the townsmen of Sodom, both young and old--all the people to the last man--closed in on the house. They called to Lot and said to him, "Where are the men who came to your house tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have intimacies with them."
- The condemning crime of same sex sexual activity was extended to include activities of men with women that excluded procreation. At that time the actual acts were considered unmentionable. Now they have become a known practices. The offenses are readily understood as being oral and/or anal actions that exclude pregnancy. Human procreation is clearly wanted by God to fulfill His eternal desire for sharing with other intelligent life.
- Gen. 38:6 Judah got a wife named Tamar for his first-born, Er. But Er, Judah's first-born, greatly offended the LORD; so the LORD took his life.
- The wasting of a man's seed takes on many forms. With the developments in science new forms of frustrating God's will are being developed: condoms, diaphragms, IUDs, spermicides, the pill, injections for temporary sterilizations, vasectomies, tubal ligations, unneeded hysterectomies, morning after pills, etc. The effects intended are no different than withdrawal (wasting one's seed on the ground) before being received by the woman.
- Gen. 38:8-10 Then Judah said to Onan, "Unite with your brother's widow, in fulfillment of your duty as brother-in-law, and thus preserve your brother's line." Onan, however, knew that the descendants would not be counted as his; so whenever he had relations with his brother's widow, he wasted his seed on the ground, to avoid contributing offspring for his brother. What he did greatly offended the LORD, and the LORD took his life too.
- Immoral sexual relations includes those of both females and males. Severe consequences for the eternal soul follow the death of the mortal body for those who have failed to seek God's mercy. The possibility of sincere meaningful repentance is a gift of God who desires that no soul needlessly be lost. Death of body precludes the possibility of repentance taking place.
Those who approve of homosexual activity are just as guilty of great offense against God (or more so) as those who are participants in such deviant activity. This includes popes, bishops and other public figures who approve or fail to take action against those who participate in such activities.
- Rom. 1:24-32 Therefore, God handed them over to impurity through the lusts of their hearts for the mutual degradation of their bodies. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie and revered and worshiped the creature rather than the creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. Therefore, God handed them over to degrading passions. Their females exchanged natural relations for unnatural, and the males likewise gave up natural relations with females and burned with lust for one another. Males did shameful things with males and thus received in their own persons the due penalty for their perversity. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God handed them over to their undiscerning mind to do what is improper. They are filled with every form of wickedness, evil, greed, and malice; full of envy, murder, rivalry, treachery, and spite. They are gossips and scandalmongers and they hate God. They are insolent, haughty, boastful, ingenious in their wickedness, and rebellious toward their parents. They are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Although they know the just decree of God that all who practice such things deserve death, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.
- 1 Cor.6:9-11 Do you not know that the unjust will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers nor boy prostitutes nor sodomites nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor robbers will inherit the kingdom of God. That is what some of you used to be; but now you have had yourselves washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.
- The second grave offense against the admonition, "Be fertile and multiply", is the murder of human beings. This occurs whenever a life is intentionally extinguished from the moment of conception to natural death. Excluded are just death penalties applied to those who commit murder and a variety of other crimes.
- Initially the death penalty was not applied to the first murderer, Cain, who murdered his brother Able.
God banished Cain but did not put him to death.
- Gen. 4:8 Cain said to his brother Abel, "Let us go out in the field." When they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him.
- Following the great flood, killing all but eight persons, God established the law, a life for a life which preexists Mosaic Law and remains forever binding.
This law has never been changed, nor does anyone have the authority change, diminish, or reverse it; not even a pope. A person who acts or approves differently is a heretic. In the Catholic Church this means that such person is automatically excommunicated. A priest of any rank, including a pope, looses moral ordination and no longer validly consecrates the bread and wine. Jesus does not participate with a priest who is in grave sin. This concept is explained in a separate document (see side menu).
Since that time the number of death penalty crimes has greatly increased. It should be particularly noted that those who accuse or testify falsely are to be subject to the accused or testified to, including penalties of death.
- Gen. 6:13 he -God- said to Noah: "I have decided to put an end to all mortals on earth; the earth is full of lawlessness because of them. So I will destroy them and all life on earth.
- Gen 9:5-7 For your own lifeblood, too, I will demand an accounting: from every animal I will demand it, and from man in regard to his fellow man I will demand an accounting for human life.
If anyone sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; For in the image of God has man been made.
Be fertile, then, and multiply; abound on earth (all creation) and subdue it."
An accusation is invalidated if all of the required parties are not brought forth. This is demonstrated in the event of the adulterous woman.
- Deut. 19:15-19 "One witness alone shall not take the stand against a man in regard to any crime or any offense of which he may be guilty; a judicial fact shall be established only on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
"If an unjust witness takes the stand against a man to accuse him of a defection from the law, the two parties in the dispute shall appear before the LORD in the presence of the priests or judges in office at that time; and if after a thorough investigation the judges find that the witness is a false witness and has accused his kinsman falsely, you shall do to him as he planned to do to his kinsman. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst.
Since they only brought in and accused the woman, setting the man free without explanation, they subjected themselves to the death penalty. They knew the law and by not accusing the involved male they were accomplices in his crime. All that Jesus needed to write on the ground were the words: "Where is the man"?
- Jn. 8:3-9 Then the scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery and made her stand in the middle. They said to him, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery. Now in the law, Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?" They said this to test him, so that they could have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and began to write on the ground with his finger. But when they continued asking him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." Again he bent down and wrote on the ground. And in response, they went away one by one, beginning with the elders.
The list of death penalty offenses can be further increased but Scriptural death penalties are not to be diminished.
Keep in mind that it is the duty of New Testament priests to bring about the conversion of sinners. Priests may not reveal anything learned during a sincere confession or inquiry.
It should be noted that in past centuries two witnesses were required for a death penalty sentence to be carried out shortly after a guilty verdict, but with modern science fingerprints, DNA and other evidence can be used instead of human witness.
Those who give expert testimony and others who present evidence are to be held accountable under the rule that false or purposely misleading information warrants that a sentence of death is to be enforced upon them rather the accused person was or was not put to death.
In addition to Biblical death penalties the following should also be included as they lead to premature death of countless numbers:
- Mind altering drug growers, manufacturers, distributors, and sellers.
- Sex trade purveyors – buyers and sellers of persons – and transporters.
- Those who practice greed in such a way that it brings about premature death. This would include those who market foods with additives to increase consumption bringing about harmful weight gain; medicines (particularly those that are experimental and are tested upon uninformed victims) and products that have not been tested reasonably for safety.
- Purveyors of abortion, etc. and those giving one sided biased news reporting, such as the management of New York Times (Editors, publishers, Members of Board of
Directors, etc.), should also be seen as responsible for supporting various crimes.
- Accomplices in an act warranting capital punishment.
- Organizations that seek to dominate the world by disruption of economies and religions. They work together for a "One World Religion" to establish the "One World Order" which is controlled by the "One World Government".
Freemasons, B'nai B'rith, Illuminati, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Club members and guests, and other related organizations desire control of the world for their own purposes.
Masons, etc., are no better than idol worshipers. They allow even human sacrificing satanists and both "black" and "white" (both are evil and use demons for their powers) witches to be members.
As the final act before being initiated into witchcraft the woman (or women) is to personally kidnap four infants, including stealing them from hospital nurseries, and then in a secluded location sacrifice them to the four elements of earth, bury one of them alive in the ground, fire, burn him or her alive, water, hold one of them struggling under water until it drowns, hang the last one so that he or she swings in the wind until this child of God dies.
- Major news media, ABC, CBS, NBC, New York Times, Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, and many others news organizations have key members linked to Freemasonry and the Bilderbergers. These men are filled with greed and desire power.
- The hierarchy of the Catholic Church all the way to the highest level. Other Christian beliefs, especially the Baptist church, and other beliefs of significant importance are also involved with or controlled by Masonic groups. What is to be done? Only time will tell.
The book of Numbers in the Old Testament gives identifies to two different classifications of sin, inadvertent and defiant.
- Inadvertent sinners are those who after they have committed an offense recognize its gravity, sincerely repent (having the full intent to not commit the sin in the future) and then offer the prescribed penalty.
Num. 15:29 You shall have but one law for him who sins inadvertently, whether he be a native Israelite or an alien residing with you.
- Defiant sinners are those who reject the gravity of the offense, refuse to repent and are sent away from the community of the faithful.
Num. 15:30 "But anyone who sins defiantly, whether he be a native or an alien, insults the LORD, and shall be cut off from among his people."
The Third Part of the Secret revealed at the Cova da Iria-Fatima, on July 13, 1917.The following is a Segmental Breakdown of the third part of the message of
I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency
the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine.
After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little
above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames
that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with
the splendor that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the
earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: ‘Penance, Penance,
Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: ‘something similar to how people
appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White ‘we had the
impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious
going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks
as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he
prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the
mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers
who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the
other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different
ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with
a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and
with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.
Fatima given to Lucia dos Santos in 1917 A.D. (Anno Domini - Year of our Lord)
The portions of the third secret seen as significant
have been extracted and interpolated as follows:
For a more indepth presentation go to: Fatima's Third Secret
For a more indepth presentation go to:
- at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand;
- left - positioned for doom (Mt. 25:33, 41)
- [Angel with sword] flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire;
Major Reasons for Threatened Destruction and Doom:
- Desecration of the "Most Holy Eucharist"
- for the grave sins of sodomy
those who oppose death penalties as established by God (and under His authority by Peter and his moral successors) are gravely offensive to Him. Even a pope cannot change, diminish, or reverse a law of God.
Gen. 9:7 Be fertile, then, and multiply; abound on earth and subdue it."
- heresy, apostasy and schism (Can. 1364 – automatic excommunication. Publicly known offenses are to be followed by public excommunication.)
- non-moral priesthood
- moral priesthood can only be conferred upon those not guilty of one of the above crimes highly offensive to God. Those who attempt to receive the sacrament with wrong intention (infiltrators, dual allegiance such as Freemasons, etc.) are also excluded from receiving the sacrament. Note: Even if not guilty of committing a sin the following are also excluded from moral priesthood:
God is deeply offended when any form of birth control is practiced by either man or woman. A sin of sodomy is committed when the primal command of God is rejected – Gen. 1:28 "God blessed them, saying to them: "Be fertile and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it."
- men who are homosexually oriented even though they have never been actively involved. not sinful as such.
- the effeminate. not sinful as such.
- transvestites. commonly sinful.
- transsexuals. sinful for them and those who approve of, or are cooperative in the offense. In our present age DNA determines one's sex and must be observed. How we work with a condition of life determines our ultimate relationship with God.
- the crippled, the disfigured, those with a physical condition that relates to disease, etc. not sinful as such.
- Er and Onan were put to death for the practice non-procreative activity. (Gen. 38:6-10)
- Operations rendering one incapable of procreation, by tubal ligation, vasectomy, or other action, must have the action reversed, when possible, in order to be forgiven of the crime against the Holy Ghost.
- morally ordained priests are always legally ordained priests. Should one subsequently sin it will depend upon the seriousness of the offense committed and his obstinacy in relation to it. His actions temporarily or permanently determines if he looses moral priesthood.
False charges used against a moral priest do not remove the utility of his priesthood. He can still confect all the sacraments relating to his position as a valid priest. Blessings he gives are valid.
- legal only priests (those not morally ordained, those who loose moral ordination, and those who remain obstinate in offense to God) do not have the ability to bring Jesus present in the Holy Eucharist, or to give valid blessings. These priests, depending upon rank, are authorized to validly perform the legal aspect of the other sacraments. The moral aspect of the six remaining sacraments is provided by the recipient.
The recipient must be morally qualified to receive the sacrament being confected. Even though legally received, a sacrament is not morally conferred until such time as the moral requirements are met.
- Making God's Law and Natural Law inferior to laws made by man.
and for other grave unpunished crimes an angel of God is prepared to bring destruction and doom upon the world.
- but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: `Penance, Penance, Penance!'
- A time of grace (a temporary opportunity for change to do what is right and just symbolized by the right hands) is given by the Mother of Jesus and passed on by the angel with the command to implement the three elements of Penance
- And we saw in an immense light that is God: ‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it'
- a reflection from God of the events scheduled to take place –if necessary change of direction is not forthcoming or until it is being made– due to societies overwhelming participation in evil.
- a Bishop dressed in White... Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain,
- sinners traveling to destruction –purportedly dedicated to God's service– who had been climbing/working for humanistic goals.
- at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark;
- at the summit is seen the reason for their doom – a cross of cork that had been made to bob and float, according to the whims of humanity in the sea of life, instead of their following the firmly fixed cross of Christ. The Jews during Jesus' lifetime acted in much the same way. Focused on the things of this life they crucified Jesus putting Him to death.
- before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins
- This forewarns of the coming destruction upon the populace that will finally motivate them to take direct action before they are all doomed.
- and half trembling with halting step,
- Perhaps of great age. Perhaps out of great fear realizing his pending doom.
- afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way;
- Could he have had sincere repentance? Did he wait to long? Or, was he making a pretense of caring for the lost souls that were dedicated to Satan, his god.
- through long standing entanglement with humanistic associations he continues with his established practices known to be pleasing to the natural human mind that is not focused upon God. Did he too long desire temporal happiness (goals) in preference to eternal life.
- having reached the top of the mountain,
- many of the worldly obtain their desired lofty positions that are in effect positions warranting doom for not using their positions for good rather than self-interest.
- on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed
- he was brought to his knees and terminated for bending and floating the Word of God for his own goals. He allowed many to be deceived and paid the temporal penalty for the public tacit approval he gave to evils that brought about the death of many souls. Will he not join Satan, his deceiving master who is unable to grant him special privileges in Hell, as promised, in exchange for his services in this life.
- by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him,
- a diverse army of people, that had been afflicted by his indifference to his responsibilities as disciplinary leader (father), bring about his doom.
- and in the same way there died [not martyred in the normal sense of Catholic usage.
True martyrs are those who accept persecution and death due to their steadfast love of God. Some also consider martyrs to be the innocent –those who suffer premature loss in relation to building an improved relationship with God– victims of abortion,4 crime, and injustice.] one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions.
4 One who denies the full and direct defense of the unborn denies the
- false witnesses to spiritual values (Vatican cardinals and others who by commission and omission were guilty of heresy or other grave crimes against God that subjected them to automatic excommunication according to the tenants of Canon Law, or guilty of capitol crimes according to the teachings of the Old Testament) were the first to be destroyed by diverse common people in anguish and fear. These were followed by unjust heads of governments, legislators, judges, doctors, lawyers, financiers, media, and unrepentant accomplices.
fullness of life of the unborn and their value to God. A permanent
eternal spirit exists from the instant of their conception.
- Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand,
- The angels will use the crystal aspersorium to visually show the blood collected from those rightly condemned. The blood will be used to appease those who had suffered and died for their faith and were now awaiting the vengeance due them at the hand of God's servants.
- in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs
- The concept "martyrs" here refers to a secondary meaning of the term (to be put to death for adhering to a [false] belief, faith, or profession). In the sense used here it refers to their unrelenting dedication to the evil goals of Satanry, Freemasonry and associated organizations seeking control of the Church and of the world at large in opposition to the teachings of God.
- and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.
- sprinkled the souls: Symbolic for true martyrs seeing the justice of God brought upon the wicked. Jeremiah 20:12 accomplished.
- This refers to the souls of those who had been slaughtered (martyrs according to normal Catholic usage) because of the witness they bore to the word of God. They now see the vengeance of God being wrought upon their enemies.
Fatima's Third Secret
True Christians Biblical Birth Control
Suffering in Hell
Home Relating to God E-MAIL: Editor
Copyright © 2011 by Father David C. Trosch - All Rights Reserved
Permissions granted for non-profit purposes.
This web site is produced and provided as a service by Life Enterprises Unlimited.
Contents may be reproduced ?unchanged? provided source, with link, is noted.
Donate securely even if you don't have a PayPal account.
Fill in amount and Click "Donate" button to use either regular Credit/Debit Cards or PayPal.
Tax Deductible contributions may also be mailed to:
LIFE ENTERPRISES UNLIMITED
(A 501-c-3 Non-Profit Organization)
P. O. Box 850307
Mobile, AL 36685 U. S. A.